Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nikko Beason " I Fly High "

check out this video of Nikko Beason who is part of the THREAT team. This video is called I fly high, which he recorded 30 min before leaving to the Nashville airport to start his Los Angeles 2nd trip. That night I had A good friend and incredible producer from Virginia Mr. Clean send over some new fire, It was there where Nikko new right off the back this was the one he felt. It was done. this kat is with it. As he was here I shot this mini video for the song. We shot in familiar LA locations such as the Los Angeles River, Downtown LA, Venice Beach, and Near LAX airport. In the video you'll see these locations well, even the crazy venice beach Ent. This is just a teaser I hope you all enjoy. This dude is extremely talented. Fyi he's wearing the Threat And Needle Peacock Drip tee.

No comments: